Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have a new book


I have been blogging with you as my nic-name for many years now.

I am an author of 3 books and I didn't want to use my real name, so I didn't.

But now that I have a new book I would like to let you know about it.

It's called, "No One Ever Asked Me That; Conversations on the Afterlife" and it was just released yesterday. Amazon is carrying it and it can be found using my name, Catherine Levison, in Amazon's search box and look for that new title.

The premise of the book is this. I created five questions about 12 years ago and then I set out to find as many different people from all walks of life that I could. I was able to record conversations with a neurosurgeon, a Jewish mystic, a Buddhist monk, a MENSA member, a novelist, a zoologist, a marine biologist and I think you get the idea. The people who participated are from all over the world and from every economic bracket.

Their responses are fun to read, and at the same time we get into deep topics.

I wanted to announce this here as I hope this book helps a lot of people to think about life's more important issues, even the issue of life after death.

Side note: My previous titles are about how to homeschool children using the Charlotte Mason method.

Next I will be revising a novel that I have not yet had published. After that I had another nonfiction work or two on the way.

Thanks for your support,
Clevsea, aka Catherine

No comments: