Friday, April 8, 2011

Christians: Do you want to commit to One Hour a Day?


Anyone want to commit to One Hour a Day?


I have it laid on me to find out if any Christians are interested in committing to one hour a day of prayer/Bible reading.


I know that I am and I know one other on-line friend who is.


Anyone else?


Let me know.


Perhaps we can have a "team" blogspot for this purpose.


Zephaniah 3:17~~~


The LORD your God in your midst,

The Mighty One, will save;

He will rejoice over you with gladness,

He will quiet you with His love,

He will rejoice over you with singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am finding myself more and more in solitude and prayer...so one hour of committing to studying His Word is ideal for me and it is something that I already started doing.

You can count on me Clevsea...

In His Name,

Mrs. M.

Carol said...

Yes please. I would like to commit to One Hour a Day.